Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ready, set?

This is my first blog, I've been planning for this to go live for many years.   Motherhood got in the way of that, but I couldn't be happier for it.    It all started 5 years ago when she arrived in this world and made me the happiest I've ever been.    I went through the first few weeks as everyone else;  sleepless nights, feeding every few hours, changing diapers, oh the joy of the good, the funny and the smelly's.   I did have a great support system, my family and my husband, yes he did take the worse wake ups of the nights, the 11pm's and the 2-3am's.   And then 3 months later I was back at work and so the story begins.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be at home taking care of my daughter; would I be bored? Would I long for an adult conversation?  Well?...... I never found that out, I've been a working mom since.    I will skip 5 years and I'll focus on the current hot topics that are on my mind.     I welcome feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment