Monday, August 15, 2011

TGI What?

Another week is here, oh how I hate Mondays.   The only thing I look forward to on Mondays is the end of the day.   I can’t wait to get home and see my little girl. 

Over the weekend I was at Gap Kids, I was excited when I saw the pictures on the windows of the new fall line.   I had also peaked online a little, so I was looking forward to grabbing a few pieces for my daughter.   Finally!, I thought, it looks like they’ve changed designers, although I wonder if they’ve actually borrowed Crewcuts’ designer.   

The styles look so adorable, the colors, the patterns, wow! so much trendier than in recent years.   But.....to my dissapointment that's all there was, pictures, not one piece featured on those photos was actually being sold at the store.   What's happening?   Are retailers looking for people to shop online rather than in-store?   You see, I have an issue with buying clothes online….I order and I never return the merchandise that doesn't work out.  The return package always gets lost in the shuffle of my life.   Do others share the same dilemma?  

I’m convinced that stores trick you into spending online in hopes of it not working out and making you forget to send the merchandise back.    In addition, the clothes being sold at Gap right now is so limited, what happened to more options?   Now days, it is so common to run into other children with the same exact outfit your son or daughter is wearing.    I can’t stand that!  Who likes that really?  Yes! we all shop at the same store, but you know what I wonder most?  "Did that mom get a better deal than me"   Yes, I do think of those small details.

No comments:

Post a Comment